Ready in 4-5 hours
Serves : 6
6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup butter
1 envelope (o.7 oz.) of Italian dressing mix
1 tub (8 oz.) cream cheese (plain or with chives & onions)
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed golden mushroom soup
hot cooked angel hair pasta
1. Place chicken in a 3 1/2-4 quart crock pot.
2. In a medium saucepan melt butter, add Italian dressing mix, mushroom soup, and cream cheese until well blended.
3. Pour mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook for 4-5 hours on low-setting.
4. Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked pasta.
5. Sprinkle with chives if desired.