Ok, it seems like these are a big hit so I found an actual recipe. I have made them using different sizes pans, brownie mixes, etc. and they have turned out but I know others who have tried and it never turns out. SOOOOOO, here is a REAL recipe for these sinful brownies. Hope you enjoy them!
1 (17.6-ounce) package brownie mix, plus the ingredients called for
3 (5-ounce) Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee chips
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
2. Line a 9x13-inch cake pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray.
3. Spoon in half the brownie batter and smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
4. Place the candy bars side by side on top of the batter.
5. Cover with the remaining batter.
6. Bake according to package directions.
7. Let cool completely, then lift from the pan using the edges of the foil. This makes it easy to cut the brownies into squares.
Makes 24 large or 38 small brownies.