There's always a request for this one...
2 loaves frozen bread dough
½ c. butter or margarine
1 c. brown sugar
1 small box vanilla or butterscotch pudding mix (NOT instant)
2 Tbs. milk
1 ½ tsp. cinnamon (optional but recommended)
1. Thaw bread in refrigerator over night, but do NOT let them rise
2. Break 1 loaf in pieces (about 2 inch chunks) and place in a greased 9x13 in. pan.
3. Melt butter, add sugar, pudding mix, milk, and cinnamon
4. Bring to a boil and remove promptly from stove.
5. Pour over bread
6. Break up second loaf and place on top.
7. Let rise until it's about even or slightly over the edge of the pan
8. Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes.
Note: My mom has been making this recipe since the early 80's!! Once you have them, you'll want them again. I promise!!! These are really good for dessert or breakfast sweet roll.