Fast, Easy & Delicious!!!
* 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
* 1/3 cup sliced green onions
* 2 tsp ground cumin
* 2 tsp oregano
* 1 can black beans (15 oz.)
* 1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano (14.5 oz.)
* 1 can chopped green chiles
* 4-6 flour tortillas
* 2 cups four cheese Mexican blend cheese
Preheat oven to 400 °F . Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Coat an 11 x 7 in. baking dish with cooking spray. Place a layer of
tortillas in the bottom of the dish. Spoon half of the corn and tomato
mixture over the tortillas. Top with one cup of cheese. Repeat the layers.
Bake for 15 minutes.