- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can whole kernel corn ,drained
- 1 can stewed tomatoes - Mexican style
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix -(opt.)
- 1 pkg. original hidden valley ranch dressing(dry)
- 2 1/2 cups water or more, to make soup broth
PREPARATION:Brown ground beef and onions in a large pan, drain off fat. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for an hour or so.
*Note: I've added a recipe for taco seasoning under Misc. in case you find yourself without one of those little packets you buy at the store. Enjoy!!!