1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup oil
1 small box INSTANT pudding (any flavor you want)
Optional: 1 tsp. of vanilla OR 1/8 tsp. almond extract for added flavor
- Mix up and put in a very well greased Bundt pan or 9x13.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes
- After it is completely cooled you can frost it or put a glaze on it.
- This cake tastes better 1-2 days after it is baked and frosted. It seems to become more moist and dense. YUMMY!!
- Also, feel free to mix the flavors up. Ex. vanilla cake with lemon pudding, chocolate cake with vanilla pudding, etc.
I actually got this recipe from my sister Tanya. She got it from her husband's grandma. It really is so yummy!! Sure beats just a plain 'ol box mix by itself!!